Cat Chasing a String Eye Makeup.
- Apply foundation to even skin tone (optional)
- Using black eyeliner (the kind that comes in a “pot”-can be purchased at any drug store and includes brush) draw outline of cat, extending to tail into eyebrows.
- Fill the color in, leaving two circles un-touched for the eyes.
- Using colored eyebrow pencils or colored eyeshadow (use a tiny brush) fill in eye color/design as desired.
- Cut a light weight piece of string (such as embroidery floss) to desired length.
- Using false eyelash glue (make sure you have the type that dries clear) place several ‘dabs’ in places you would like the string attached.
Optional: For a pop of color, add brightly colored eye shadow above the cat.
Did you re-create this look? Show us your pics- we’ll post our favs! If we post yours, you are automatically entered into our contest to win some cool Halloween gear!